Job Description: Channel Marketing Lead
Experience: 5+ Years
Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree in Business/ Marketing
We are looking for a B2B Channel Marketing Lead to develop and grow the channel and partnership network of Restroworks. The role will have direct inputs to framing B2B marketing initiatives for our partners, resellers and integration technology providers. Channel marketer’s goal is to develop activities that would be mutually beneficial to our partners and Restroworks in growing business.
At Restroworks we are always looking for team players who think outside the box and have an entrepreneurial spirit. Join us to make a difference and have fun in the process!
- Design, develop and execute revenue-generating, co-marketing programs with channel partners to support customer acquisition targets and revenue goals.
- Maintain all channel-related marketing spend and manage to budget
- Build awareness through the communication of the strategic benefits of the partnerships to the business team and to the market
- Lead content creation including collateral, blog posts, press releases, social media posts, emailer etc.
- Search and select media channels for promotion, like industry events, media, online community etc.
- Manage the integration pages on the website; work with our in-house designers to implement the necessary changes to increase leads and direct sales.
- Share fresh ideas on promotional activities and changes to our business model and strategy to help increase revenue
- Software or software-as-a-service (SAAS) industry experience a plus
- Proven ability to define a B2B channel marketing strategy, then lead implementation of tactics and programs
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
Restroworks is a B4B (Business-for-Business) company partnering with global restaurant chains in their digital transformation via its restaurant technology platform. Restroworks powers 12,000+ restaurants globally. It allows enterprise restaurant operators to grow at scale, improve bottom-line efficiency and deliver a consistent guest experience.
Restroworks’ unified technology platform streamlines restaurants’ front of the house, back of the house, out of house/integrations, analytics, and CRM. Renowned restaurant chains including Taco Bell, Nando’s, Carl’s Jr, Häagen-Dazs, Jamie’s Italian are among a few brands using Restroworks to manage their processes, people, and place of operations.
Restroworks is on a mission to make global restaurants prosperous.
For more information, visit www.restroworks.com