Job Description: Content Writer
Experience: 3-5 Years
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in English/ Mass Communication
As a content writer, you will be working across teams to produce high-quality content in varied formats such as blogs, website pages, ad copies, etc. Your main task will be to make sure that anything we communicate is written in the simplest and most effective language possible. The role involves a good amount of technology focus and writing for business software users, so you need to be comfortable in writing B2B content. The role reports to the Marketing team.
If you’re looking for a diverse company with a fun culture and the opportunity to grow as a professional writer, this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Researching about the restaurant industry and create content that is innovative and original
- Breaking down concepts into words and explaining problems to people
- Setting up content strategy and maintaining a consistent calendar for blog
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social media channels)
- Comfortable in writing long-form content in form of case studies and white papers
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with the team for new ideas and strategies
- Create content that is accurate, consistent with the editorial guidelines of Restroworks
- Preferably familiar with the AP style guidelines
- Proficiency in English content writing is a must, creative writers will be preferred
- Journalism background will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of WordPress would be preferred
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Restroworks is a B4B (Business-for-Business) company partnering with global restaurant chains in their digital transformation via its restaurant technology platform. Restroworks powers 12,000+ restaurants globally. It allows enterprise restaurant operators to grow at scale, improve bottom-line efficiency and deliver a consistent guest experience.
Restroworks’ unified technology platform streamlines restaurants’ front of the house, back of the house, out of house/integrations, analytics, and CRM. Renowned restaurant chains including Taco Bell, Nando’s, Carl’s Jr, Häagen-Dazs, Jamie’s Italian are among a few brands using Restroworks to manage their processes, people, and place of operations.
Restroworks is on a mission to make global restaurants prosperous.
For more information, visit www.restroworks.com