Location: Remote / Preferable to be in Delhi
Experience: 7 – 10 Years
Educational Qualification: Graduate
Events in form of trade events, conferences, webinars, and seminars are a vital channel of marketing at Restroworks.
Our events give voice to the passion we have for all that we do as a technology innovators. The Events Manager position is key to our success and requires a highly organized, creative, detail-oriented, and motivated person to serve as the lead for event planning, lead generation, and high-quality production.
Event Planning and Production Management includes, but is not limited
- Identify the most relevant events in the F&B and Technology domain worldwide
- Maintain connections with relevant stakeholders, event as sociations, and organizers
- Create and manage the timeline, program, and task list for all events
- Coming up with new and innovative ideas – both for events and event promotion
- Lead all event planning and production meetings and discussions
- Must be familiar with global event management processes and practices
- Must have attention to detail in working with vendors and skill to negotiate
- Organize and lead collaboration with the Marketing Team on event concept, graphic design/production/printing, and event marketing.
- Coordinate the logistics for shipping supplies and staff travel to the event location
- Organize and manage the invitation, registration, and attendee check-in processes
Administration and logistics
- Assist with preparing budgets and provide periodic progress reports to staff directors for each event project.
- Keep track of event finances including check requests, invoicing, and reporting.
- 3+ years prior experience coordinating large industry conferences (1000+ attendees)
- Proven track record of generating revenue from events
- Budget management and negotiation skills
- Ability to accomplish projects independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a high level of professionalism.
- Experience with hiring and managing vendors for event production
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs
Restroworks is a B4B (Business-for-Business) company partnering with global restaurant chains in their digital transformation via its restaurant technology platform. It allows restaurant operators to automate operations, delight guests, grow revenues, and become prosperous. Restroworks powers 12,000+ restaurants in 50+ countries. Headquartered in New Delhi, Restroworks has a global presence spread across the US, UAE, Singapore, Thailand, UK, and Mexico.
Renowned restaurant chains including Taco Bell, Nando’s, Carl’s Jr, Häagen-Dazs, and Jamie’s Italian are among a few brands using Restroworks to manage their processes, people, and place of operations.
Restroworks is on a mission to make global restaurants prosperous.
For more information, visit www.restroworks.com