Job Description: Manager – Key Account
Location: Delhi, Mumbai & Bangalore
Experience: 3-6 Years
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients. Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer requirements and expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives. Should serve as a link of communication between key customers and internal teams. Delivering service and support to clients using phone, via remote connection or over the email and operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customers. Playing an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Develop a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company
- Collaborate with the Implementation teams to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery
- Operate as a key customer advocate – develop and maintain strong relationship with customers with the goal of best in class customer success
- Coordinate with clients and decision makers to ensure timely contract and subscription renewals
- Strategic planning to improve client results
- Educate prospects and clients about Restroworks’s products and services through presentations and product demonstrations
- Negotiating contracts with clients and establishing timeline of performance
- Collaborating with sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling. Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients
- 2+ year of experience in the IT industry
- Previous experience as a Key Account Manager
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Strong account management and relationship building skill
- Hungry to make a difference and succeed
- Highly self-motivated
Restroworks is a B4B (Business-for-Business) company partnering with global restaurant chains in their digital transformation via its restaurant technology platform. Restroworks powers 12,000+ restaurants globally. It allows enterprise restaurant operators to grow at scale, improve bottom-line efficiency and deliver a consistent guest experience.
Restroworks’ unified technology platform streamlines restaurants’ front of the house, back of the house, out of house/integrations, analytics, and CRM. Renowned restaurant chains including Taco Bell, Nando’s, Carl’s Jr, Häagen-Dazs, Jamie’s Italian are among a few brands using Restroworks to manage their processes, people, and place of operations.
Restroworks is on a mission to make global restaurants prosperous.
For more information, visit www.restroworks.com