Job Description: MEAN Stack Developer
Experience: 2+ Years
Educational Qualification: B.Tech Graduate, MCA
- Involvement in the entire lifecycle of a project, including strategy, vision, design, UX, coding, architecture, deployment etc. and will chiefly deliver clean, testable and well-designed code for the same
- Experience in product development using a broad range of programming technologies ∙ Coding new features, functionalities, modules, sub modules
- Managing development cycle using SVN/Git or any other appropriate Version control Software ∙ Enhancing existing features
- Checking for cross-browser compatibility
- Coding new features, functionalities, modules, sub modules
- Meeting both technical and client needs
- Experience with MEAN (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS and NodeJS) stack
- Experience with design/development of RESTful APIs
- Strong understanding of the latest MVC frameworks and UI toolkits
- Good analytical and programming skills
- Proactive thinking and a good team player
- Working Experience with micro services will be given advantage
Restroworks is a B4B (Business-for-Business) company partnering with global restaurant chains in their digital transformation via its restaurant technology platform. Restroworks powers 12,000+ restaurants globally. It allows enterprise restaurant operators to grow at scale, improve bottom-line efficiency and deliver a consistent guest experience.
Restroworks’ unified technology platform streamlines restaurants’ front of the house, back of the house, out of house/integrations, analytics, and CRM. Renowned restaurant chains including Taco Bell, Nando’s, Carl’s Jr, Häagen-Dazs, Jamie’s Italian are among a few brands using Restroworks to manage their processes, people, and place of operations.
Restroworks is on a mission to make global restaurants prosperous.
For more information, visit www.restroworks.com