Job Description: Product Business Analyst
Location: Delhi (Head Office)
Educational Qualifications: B.Tech/M.tech/ MBA
Experience: 2-5 Years
As a PBA, you’ll be a part of the central Product team which works on strategic projects geared towards the growth of the firm. You have to don many hats – some days you will be a designer, a coder, a project manager, a data analyst or even a team leader. The right person for this role – has a strong sense of ownership and exceptional problem-solving skills with a great track record on delivering project goals and is comfortable working with cross-functional team members and leaders at the same time.
- Drive high-quality analyses on key strategic decisions combining many factors and data
- Collaborate with developers, designers, sales, marketing, and business teams to facilitate outcome development on strategic initiatives
- Keep a detailed eye on customer success and business opportunities across the Product
- Play a key role in executing internal growth projects by identifying operational weaknesses and innovate and hand hold new processes to make the teams efficient
- Maintain detailed process documents and regular MIS reports to senior stakeholders
- Experience in an Analyst or Project Management role with demonstrated impact
- Excellent communication skills and can work freely with everyone from an intern to senior leadership
- Action and impact-oriented while delivering high levels of quality at work – at speed
- High sense of ownership – and willingness to take initiative and be self-serving
- Excellent Excel/ data management skills – and an open mind to learn more
- Data modeling, statistical and SQL experience will be a plus
- Prior Product Management/ Analyst experience will be a big plus
Restroworks is a B4B (Business-for-Business) company partnering with global restaurant chains in their digital transformation via its restaurant technology platform. Restroworks powers 12,000+ restaurants globally. It allows enterprise restaurant operators to grow at scale, improve bottom-line efficiency and deliver a consistent guest experience.
Restroworks’ unified technology platform streamlines restaurants’ front of the house, back of the house, out of house/integrations, analytics, and CRM. Renowned restaurant chains including Taco Bell, Nando’s, Carl’s Jr, Häagen-Dazs, Jamie’s Italian are among a few brands using Restroworks to manage their processes, people, and place of operations.
Restroworks is on a mission to make global restaurants prosperous.
For more information, visit www.restroworks.com