Location: Saudi Arabia
Experience: 5+ Years
- Primary Responsibility is to deliver projects within the agreed timeline and quality metrics
- Secondary responsibility is to work with Pre sales Team and Proof of concept Projects
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and demonstrate proactive work habits when overseeing the activities of Restroworks Consultants, and achieve results through strong subject matter expertise, leadership, collaboration, and teamwork
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members within the organization namely Sales, Product and Key account Management Team members
- Ability to explain technical concepts to Non-Technical Stakeholder
- Ability to monitor and take responsibility for multiple projects running at the same time which will be in various stages of Progress and completion
- Assisting customers to achieve the expected business benefits.
- Ensure a smooth transition to the Restroworks Systems, if the site already has a running POS Systems
- Maintain required Documentation which includes Project Plan, Project Trackers, Process Flows and other related project documentation
- Maintain client relationships and acts as the trusted advisor to the customer on all aspects within an account
- Work on Project administration namely Tracking, Auditing, Risk assessment and End to End Management
- Assist with additional requirements during the course of implementation in the form of Feature Requests
- Effectively Manage Escalations from Internal and External Customers.
- Minimum 5 – 7 Years of experience in Managing Multiple Projects or leading Project teams or working as a Project Manager.
- Proven track record delivering projects on time while achieving performance milestones and exceeding client expectations.
- Experience of being a customer-facing project manager & management of remote Project Management services.
- Previous experience with Restroworks POS or alternative POS Systems or other Hospitality Systems in an advantage.
- Knowledge of manual Restaurant & Food and Beverage operating procedures is a Plus.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Excellent problem-solving, research and analysis, technical, team building, and leadership skills
- Experienced in utilizing Industry standard Project management methodologies
- Ability to write and deliver technical documents
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including customer-facing skills
- Great at developing rapport with customers and partners
- Good command over using MS Suites
- Currently hold a valid passport
- Willing to work overtime and holidays as requested
- Able to travel extensively and be away from home for extended periods of time
- Willing to work with a wide variety of cultures
- Degree in a Technical or Hospitality domain
- Project Management Certification
- Good command over Professional written and spoken English. Knowledge of second Language an advantage
Restroworks is a B4B (Business-for-Business) company partnering with global restaurant chains in their digital transformation via its restaurant technology platform. It allows restaurant operators to automate operations, delight guests, grow revenues, and become prosperous. Restroworks powers 12,000+ restaurants in 50+ countries. Headquartered in New Delhi, Restroworks has a global presence spread across the US, UAE, Singapore, Thailand, UK, and Mexico.
Renowned restaurant chains including Taco Bell, Nando’s, Carl’s Jr, Häagen-Dazs, and Jamie’s Italian are among a few brands using Restroworks to manage their processes, people, and place of operations.
Restroworks is on a mission to make global restaurants prosperous.
For more information, visit www.restroworks.com