Job Description: Software QA Engineer
Educational Qualifications: Graduation / Post graduation
Experience: 1-5 Years
At Restroworks, As a QA Engineer, you are primarily responsible for reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback. Other tasks include developing and running new tests, reporting on the results and collaborating with software developers to fix program issues.
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured Test Scenarios, test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Must have experience on web based and mobile applications.
- Bug tracking tools like: – Bug zilla, Jira, Zoho
- Hands on experience with Test Management Tool, Defect Tracking tool, Web & Mobile Technologies, STLC
- Rational Analysis & Logical Thinking
- Testing Techniques
- Test Planning & Documentation
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a high-level attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork
- Excellent Advanced Knowledge on MS Office Suites: Excel/Word/PPT is a MUST
Restroworks is a B4B (Business-for-Business) company partnering with global restaurant chains in their digital transformation via its restaurant technology platform. Restroworks powers 12,000+ restaurants globally. It allows enterprise restaurant operators to grow at scale, improve bottom-line efficiency and deliver a consistent guest experience.
Restroworks’ unified technology platform streamlines restaurants’ front of the house, back of the house, out of house/integrations, analytics, and CRM. Renowned restaurant chains including Taco Bell, Nando’s, Carl’s Jr, Häagen-Dazs, Jamie’s Italian are among a few brands using Restroworks to manage their processes, people, and place of operations.
Restroworks is on a mission to make global restaurants prosperous.
For more information, visit www.restroworks.com