JOB DESCRIPTION – Technical Support
Qualifications: Bachelor’s / Masters, CCNA Certification
Experience: 1 Year/ Fresher
As one of the leading SaaS companies in the Restaurant technology space, Restroworks is a success story in the making. Restroworks offers scalable, reliable, and easy to use point-of-sale technology, enabling businesses to automate operations, integrate with aggregators, delight guests, and grow their revenue.
Given the dynamic space we operate in, there is no such thing as a typical day at work – Every day is about thinking and solving for new challenges and opportunities that come our way and ensuring that we meet the high expectations that our customers have of us while delivering business outcomes.
- Taking Client queries over Call / Email / Chat
- Resolve the tickets via Call / Email / Chat/ Remote tools
- Register Client queries in Ticketing Tool.
- Follow-up with client and with internal teams.
- Resolve the issue within the SLA and Company guidelines.
- Escalate the ticket to respective team and follow-up.
- Resolve the tickets related to Printers, Cash Drawer, networking and Restroworks Product. Sending updates to clients related to reported queries.
- Working in Rotational Shifts.
- Creating troubleshooting documents
- Good Communicable skills.
- Should be able to work in 24*7 environment, Rotational Shifts (weekly offs will be there)
- Practical knowledge of Hardware, network troubleshooting, Printer Installation (USB and network)
- Good Decision making skills
- Willing to work Cross teams
- Should be a Team player
- Should have Knowledge of Remote Tools
- Good Skills to adapt any Software tool.
- Documentation Skills is an add on
Restroworks is a B4B (Business-for-Business) company partnering with global restaurant chains in their digital transformation via its restaurant technology platform. Restroworks powers 12,000+ restaurants globally. It allows enterprise restaurant operators to grow at scale, improve bottom-line efficiency and deliver a consistent guest experience.
Restroworks’ unified technology platform streamlines restaurants’ front of the house, back of the house, out of house/integrations, analytics, and CRM. Renowned restaurant chains including Taco Bell, Nando’s, Carl’s Jr, Häagen-Dazs, Jamie’s Italian are among a few brands using Restroworks to manage their processes, people, and place of operations.
Restroworks is on a mission to make global restaurants prosperous.
For more information, visit www.restroworks.com