Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Business/ Communication/ Journalism
As a technical writer on our Content Team, you will follow content guidelines to create clear and concise information to help drive organic growth for Restroworks as well as create awareness about our rapidly evolving restaurant technology platform.
You will collaborate with fellow writers and teams such as the design, product, and account management team to develop strategy and content. You will participate in content development and management efforts on an ongoing basis.
With new programs, products, and strategies being developed and launched all the time, the opportunities for imaginative and innovative thinking and content strategy are endless.
The position is located in New Delhi.
- Outstanding skills in understanding and writing about technology and business-related subjects to a variety of audiences – right from the restaurant front line staff to the decision-makers
- Ability to write both long and short forms of content in various formats such as blogs, pillar pages, product descriptions, landing pages, and emails
- Proven experience in technical writing for a similar role
- Ability to obtain information through research
- Ability to interact and collaborate with different teams (internal and external agencies) and action the assignments
- Precise and clear written communication skills
- Fluency and experience of writing in US English
- Affinity for technology and a proven experience working with WordPress
- Basic working knowledge of SEO
- HTML skills are a plus
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field (Master’s degree preferred)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a technical writer, editor, or content strategist, with a focus on software or technology subjects
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience with WordPress
- Experience managing content projects, including coordinating with other teams
- Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with a strong bias for action and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Experience in reviewing content as per US English
Restroworks is a B4B (Business-for-Business) company partnering with global restaurant chains in their digital transformation via its restaurant technology platform. It allows restaurant operators to automate operations, delight guests, grow revenues, and become prosperous. Restroworks powers 12,000+ restaurants in 50+ countries. Headquartered in New Delhi, Restroworks has a global presence spread across the US, UAE, Singapore, Thailand, UK, and Mexico.
Renowned restaurant chains including Taco Bell, Nando’s, Carl’s Jr, Häagen-Dazs, and Jamie’s Italian are among a few brands using Restroworks to manage their processes, people, and place of operations.
Restroworks is on a mission to make global restaurants prosperous.
For more information, visit www.restroworks.com