“Our experience with Restroworks has been excellent. Since the software has been designed in tandem with the feedback of various restaurant businesses, it is intuitive and fulfills the requirements of our QSR business as well. On top of this, the customer support team provides great assistance to ensure timely resolution of any issue.”
Abilash Bellur- Co-Founder and Director, Biggies Burger
Having seamless restaurant operations right from the early stage is quite challenging for any business. It was also the case with Biggies Burger, a cafe and a fast-food enterprise in India with over 27 outlets. This was until the founder, Abilash Bellur noticed a lack of availability of in-depth data insights and other gaps in the platform.
- Biggies Burger used a very basic POS and inventory system that could not provide an in-depth analysis by the outlet level. Considering they were operating a multi-location chain, it quickly snowballed into a massive challenge, making strategic decision-making difficult.
- The lack of data also led to poor visibility into the performance of each outlet, causing issues with inventory management and revenue loss.
- The POS used by Biggies Burger didn’t provide integration with delivery aggregators, making it difficult for the brand to accept online orders and streamline them with kitchen operations.
- With the Restroworks inventory management module, Biggies Burger effectively manages the orders and reduces kitchen preparation time, increasing the profits by ~10% from each outlet.
- Online delivery aggregators are one of the biggest revenue channels for the brand. With Restroworks’s direct integration to the POS, the brand is able to accept orders faster and cut down the rejection rate by an average of 2 to 6 percent for each outlet – a win-win for both the customers and the business.
- For Biggies Burger, the effort invested into collecting data has gone down considerably. With real-time data readily available on Restroworks dashboard, all they have to do now is analyze the data and act on it.