High IT maintenance cost and data silos across sub-brands.
- The foodservice and hospitality giant, K-Hospitality Corp., has a diverse portfolio of around 400+ outlets of foodservice concepts across travel F&B retail, lifestyle F&B retail, banquet catering, and mall F&B management. Having such distinct services spread across various geographies made it extremely hard for the top management to monitor data and drive decision-making, creating a scope of errors.
- The enterprise faced limitations in running marketing campaigns due to the lack of immediate access to data in their legacy POS system. Either they were left with outdated data or no data to meet the objectives of their marketing campaigns, impacting the ROI of their marketing efforts negatively.
- The brand was using an on-premise POS system which required them to perform software maintenance for each of their outlets after regular intervals. It added to the cost of running their business.
- Increase in operational efficiency by 70% – Having centralized data access for all their outlets, enables the team at K-Hospitality with a real-time view to analyze profit vis-à-vis cost at each outlet. It helped them take corrective actions, leading to a 70% increase in operational efficiency across their food courts and fine dining outlets.
- Customized and targeted marketing – With the integration between CRM and POS, the brand can run marketing campaigns targeted and tailored to specific geographies and brand audiences. They can also understand customer behavior better, enhancing their marketing campaigns and offers.
- Cost savings on IT manpower – With the Restroworks cloud-based restaurant management platform, there is no longer a requirement to have dedicated IT infrastructure for maintenance. The 24*7 support ensures an immediate resolution to any issue, regardless of the location or the number of outlets.