“The absolute one thing that I love about team Restroworks – their dedication to help customers solve their problems. We do not find the same customer service anywhere. With Restroworks at every aspect no matter what the task, the team has an answer and can fix the situation right away. We try to incorporate the same principles within our team.”
Eldose Madott – Founder & CEO, Melt & Roast
Started in November 2019, during the COVID-19 pandemic, Melt & Roast is a restaurant located in Dubai offering a selection of North Indian, South Indian, and Chinese cuisine.
The restaurant faced the immense challenge of not only attracting customers during the lockdown phase but also of running the operations smoothly.
- With dine-in services coming to a complete halt, the restaurant needed to have a presence on the online food ordering platforms in order not to miss out on potential customers. However, managing the online orders, accepting them, and entering the orders manually in a POS to KDS was taking significant time and effort.
- Since the business was completely online during the pandemic and the restaurant didn’t have any analytics set up, they lacked visibility into customer behavior and business performance. Without any insights, Melt & Roast team was unable to create the right kind of offers and promotions.
- The restaurant didn’t have visibility into the sales. It resulted in them spending more on the inventory than what was needed.
- 45% increase in online orders using integrated food aggregators – Seamless and hassle-free integration of POS with online food aggregators allowed easier order processing and tracking, improving customer experience and increasing online order sales.
- Reduction in inventory costs– With the successful implementation of the cockpit app, Melt & Roast can understand the in-house inventory needs. It kept them from over-stocking the inventory, reducing the operational cost.
- Targeted marketing campaigns – With the ability to segregate customers based on their buying behavior, targeted campaigns can be set up to reach potential buyers.